IPB

Welcome to Insulin Pump Forums!

You are currently viewing this forum as a Guest, which gives you limited access to many areas of the message board. By joining our free community you will become a part of a wonderful world filled with information and support for all pumpers, from people considering or just starting the pump to veterans who've been using them for years! And when you become a member, you can access all of the fantastic features available on this board, like: replying to posts and contributing your opinion in polls; uploading and viewing pictures and files; communicating with others via Private Messaging (PM); accessing the exclusive forums available only to members; contests and lots more!

Best of all, membership is free and joining takes only a few minutes! And as an added bonus, this introduction message will go away when you view the forums as a member! So c'mon, stop lurking and become a member of the friendliest pump support forum on the web!

Join the Insulin Pump Forums Today!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Revel Settings Guide
Arlene S.
post May 11 2011, 04:55 PM
Post #1

IPF Addict

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 553
My Pump: t:slim & Dexcom G4

I had to get a replacement pump. It used to be easier to set up a new or replacement pump but the Revel has so many settings that even the Carelink device setup report, while useful, doesn't cover every setting. Fortunately, Medtronic sent me a link to a useful file. It covers almost all of the settings. HERE it is.

BTW, you can fill it in online but you can't save the file with the settings. You have to print it. I got around that by scanning it after I printed it.

This post has been edited by Arlene S.: May 11 2011, 04:59 PM

--------------------
Arlene S.
Forum Moderator

Type 1
Pumped with Minimed 1993-2014
MM CGMS 2006-2014
Dexcom G4, June 2014
t:slim, June 2014
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
choochoo
post May 11 2011, 09:46 PM
Post #2

IPF Rookie

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,964
My Pump: Animas 2020

Very nice and helpful. Thanks
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th November 2014 - 06:36 AM