IPB

Welcome to Insulin Pump Forums!

You are currently viewing this forum as a Guest, which gives you limited access to many areas of the message board. By joining our free community you will become a part of a wonderful world filled with information and support for all pumpers, from people considering or just starting the pump to veterans who've been using them for years! And when you become a member, you can access all of the fantastic features available on this board, like: replying to posts and contributing your opinion in polls; uploading and viewing pictures and files; communicating with others via Private Messaging (PM); accessing the exclusive forums available only to members; contests and lots more!

Best of all, membership is free and joining takes only a few minutes! And as an added bonus, this introduction message will go away when you view the forums as a member! So c'mon, stop lurking and become a member of the friendliest pump support forum on the web!

Join the Insulin Pump Forums Today!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> My endo is the BEST!!
gigem99
post Jul 27 2011, 12:30 AM
Post #1

Diabetical Pundit

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 857
My Pump: mm 522

I still don't have insurance, but I had to go see my endo. I expected to have to pay $200 or so for my office visit, but he only charged me $75! I am down to almost my last bottle of insulin, so he just gave me 2 bottles of Novolog! At $130 a bottle, I came out way ahead.

After that, I went to see my hearing aid lady. She's another pumper, so it's always a pleasure visiting with her. She gave me a whole bunch of hearing aid batteries for my birthday, and replaced part of my hearing aid that had fallen apart. It was a good trip to the People's Republic of Boulder.

All in all, it's been a very productive day, and I feels good.

Tom

--------------------
Tom
Forum moderator
LADA - dx'd 1985 at age 31 - treated as type 2
Insulin therapy in 1987
mm 522 since Aug. 2007, cgms since Nov. 2007
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Beez
post Jul 27 2011, 02:40 PM
Post #2

IPF Rookie

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,223
My Pump: Mini-Med Revel 723

It's good to see there are still good people in this world. =) Happy Birthday!!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/Party Time.gif)

--------------------
Jerri
~ Life is a journey, not a destination. ~
Dx 02/2006
MM Revel 723 10/2010
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th December 2014 - 10:10 PM