IPB

Welcome to Insulin Pump Forums!

You are currently viewing this forum as a Guest, which gives you limited access to many areas of the message board. By joining our free community you will become a part of a wonderful world filled with information and support for all pumpers, from people considering or just starting the pump to veterans who've been using them for years! And when you become a member, you can access all of the fantastic features available on this board, like: replying to posts and contributing your opinion in polls; uploading and viewing pictures and files; communicating with others via Private Messaging (PM); accessing the exclusive forums available only to members; contests and lots more!

Best of all, membership is free and joining takes only a few minutes! And as an added bonus, this introduction message will go away when you view the forums as a member! So c'mon, stop lurking and become a member of the friendliest pump support forum on the web!

Join the Insulin Pump Forums Today!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Support, Animas peeps suc
HEFE
post Jan 16 2012, 01:30 PM
Post #1

IPF Rookie

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,014
My Pump: Animas Ping

I have called Animas customer support 5x. i received a coupon for a free skin for my pump. When i called about it they said our systems are down and they would call me back. No call back. next day called and got the run around same thing we will call you back. Guess what no call back. My other calls where about When training i used 3 insets and 3 cart. So i asked if there was a way to replace them. The reply was sure no problem Blah Blah Blah. So when i called back again to try and set up my next delivery i asked about the replacement sets guess what nobody knew anything about that. I am not getting a warm fuzzy feeling with this company. don't get me wrong i luv the pump what i am concerned about is the support.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st August 2014 - 04:31 AM