Welcome to Insulin Pump Forums!

You are currently viewing this forum as a Guest, which gives you limited access to many areas of the message board. By joining our free community you will become a part of a wonderful world filled with information and support for all pumpers, from people considering or just starting the pump to veterans who've been using them for years! And when you become a member, you can access all of the fantastic features available on this board, like: replying to posts and contributing your opinion in polls; uploading and viewing pictures and files; communicating with others via Private Messaging (PM); accessing the exclusive forums available only to members; contests and lots more!

Best of all, membership is free and joining takes only a few minutes! And as an added bonus, this introduction message will go away when you view the forums as a member! So c'mon, stop lurking and become a member of the friendliest pump support forum on the web!

Join the Insulin Pump Forums Today!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Mail order supplies and insulin
post Feb 14 2014, 03:33 PM
Post #1

IPF Rookie

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,220
My Pump: Tandem t:slim

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of some mail order pharmacies that handle pump supplies and insulin. I used Express Scripts for years, but my insurance changed and after a HUGE hassle with them and my new pump I am no longer using them. Now the problem I'm having is finding a place that will handle both pump supplies and insulin. I'm trying to keep things simple and not have to use multiple pharmacies.

I am currently using a t:slim pump, so I need their reservoirs, but I am using the minimed infusion sets.

Thanks for any suggestions!
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Linda B
post Feb 14 2014, 04:18 PM
Post #2

IPF Addict

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 30
My Pump: MM 530g with CGMS

You really need to check with your insurance. Most insurance companies have a limited number of providers that they work with.

Also, for many of us, insulin is provided under the prescription coverage while pump supplies are covered under Durable Medical Equipment. I get my supplies directly from MM and my insulin at the local Walgreens.

Linda B.

Forum Moderator
Pumping with Minimed since 1995
Paradigm 530g
Dexcom CGMS
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd December 2015 - 01:30 AM